About Me

My photo
This is a blog to document my Sketch Innovation classes at Chelsea College of Art and Design as part of Stage 2.

Monday 14 January 2013

Drawing tasks

Today we were doing short stints of drawing and in loads of different ways, it was a really successful day because it freed everyone up a lot and we had fun with it.

 This was supposed to be a map of how I see Chelsea, It showed what I see as the important things about the college (Textiles block, library and of course the canteen)

These images were listening to the same piece of music and drawing from the beginning of the song to the end. The high bits are when anything loud or high pitched happened and then staggered parts are when a voice wavered.

 This was a different song and had more of a beat to it with a voice every now and then. I drew this in straight lines to reflect or short and sharp the beat was. The smokey bots behind are the small noises that went on in the background.


We got told to draw the person sitting to the right of us, everyones were really interesting . I found her hat the most noticeable thing about her appearance that day so I made that quite key. 


We had to draw a view of the college and the group I was in decided to make everything about textiles because we do feel as if we live in the textiles block and rarely venture out! We cut the building in hald and showed the different levels with the tutors and facilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment